Thursday, September 18, 2008

Make your self more productive using gmail with some useful shortcuts

I have become more addictive using gmail these days specially because we have to reply to users who send their computer problems on Techno Maafia.
While handling these large number of email, I was just trying to get to know quick and easy to remember shortcuts for gmail. So, I google for gmail keyboard shotcuts and got landed to a page here.
But after seeing these shortcuts I was even worried how could any one remember all of them, I filtered out some easy to remember shortcuts.
Quick Easy to Use Shortcuts For Gmail
1. To Select Unread Mails press SHIFT+8+u or *+u
2. To Mark the Selected Emails as read press SHIFT+i or *+i
3. To Unselect any of the mails press SHIFT+8+n or *+n
These small sets of shortcuts could be much useful when you have to mark some unread mails in your gmail inbox quickly as read.
Tip: You can see the complete list of shortcuts here

I hope you liked the above post, if you want you can get more updates, get these posts via email for free.

No comments: